RE: Homeseer/Slink-E/Sky Digibox

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Homeseer/Slink-E/Sky Digibox
  • From: "Ian Lowe" <ian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 10:39:56 -0000

okay, I had this with my UIRT, there are two things...

firstly, carrier of 38Khz works perfectly on my pace Sky digibox

Secondly, you need to make sure your emitter isn't too close to the digibox
(or if you do, make sure it's aligned *exactly*)

I found that it went from being a little ropey to working *flawlessly* when
I either lined up the transmitter exactly, or moved it a litle away (three
to four inches)

Ian.