RE: Wirless stuff bulk buy on habuy any last takers

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Wirless stuff bulk buy on habuy any last takers
  • From: "James Hoye" <james.hoye@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 09:35:32 -0000

> Sorry for the cross post.
>
> Are there any extra takers to join in this bulk buy for silver &
Gold
> cards or WAP11

You b*%^@#d ;)

Now that ADSL is just over 24 hours from reality - assuming Solwise get
their delivery of Asus routers today (I apparently have it enabled but have
no hardware) - I think my plan to get TV guide info into SQL (thanks Adam
for planting that particaular seed) might get higher WAF if accessible
through a wireless ePODS :)

So I'd like 1 AP and 1 Silver card please...

This list is making me poor - I love it!  Perhaps we should negotiate a
deal
with a therapist to help us addicts.

James H