RE: DIM modules against wall switches

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: DIM modules against wall switches
  • From: "Graham P. Howe" <graham@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 21:53:49 -0000

LW10U are ugly, noisy, can only be used in single switch applications, take up a whole single gang box for one switch, are very difficult to open to change house and unit code without breaking and use 2amp fuses that seem to be as common as hens teeth. Apart from that they are an excellent product. I bought four of them before I got any LD11s but I just couldn't live with their short comings and eventually bit the bullet and decided to rewire.

Regards

Graham