Re: Temperature logging in Homeseer

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Temperature logging in Homeseer
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 14:25:08 +0000

Steve, Hi.

I'd probably be interested in looking at that. I have the same board, and I
use it with Homeseer, but I just used a script to read the serial port and
put the results in 4 virtual devices as a periodic event (every 10 mins
IIRC). Works perfectly, and even reports missing/faulty DS1820's on each of
the 4 individual channels, and flags up if there's no response from the
board, but I'd still be interested to look at another way of doing it...

BTW, could you mail it to me direct rather than (or as well as) putting it
in the files area, - me & Yahoo are not on the best of terms!

Cheers.

Paul G.