RE: NEW ukha project

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: NEW ukha project
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 22:58:26 -0000

I rejoined the PICLIST the other day and there is discussion on there about
MP3 players.

Microchip also have a development kit for PicWeb using some software from
www.iosoft.co.uk called ChipWeb. There is an ethernet controller that is
connected to the PIC to interface it to the LAN.

Have to agree the Rabbit is a good product as well as being a nice small
integrated solution although I havent had time to play with it and am not a
C programmer.....yet :-)

Re: Displays.
Farnell stock VFD's that are LCD compatable so you can have the option of a
cheap LCD or a better looking but more expensive VFD. The VFD can be
filtered to quite a few different colours.

Keith