RE: NEW ukha project

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: NEW ukha project
  • From: "Kenneth Watt" <kennwatt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 15:54:43 -0000

I'm kinda with on this there is a need to bridge the gaps as it were. I
just don't see it happening anytime soon as the market simply cannot
sustain it as it stands at present IMHO.

I mean for example, I ask my old man if he wants to serve his CD
collection from a multi-player to his midi system and he asks why, I ask
if he wants a TiVo and he doesn't even want to know as his Sony VCR does
what he needs without the extra cost of the unit and subscription and
that's the kind of apathy you are up against when it comes to mass
market. Therefore, because you have no volume you have high prices to do
what you want to do, either that or you knock up "make-do"
solutions or
you invent your own system.

K.

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx