From: BUTLER, Tony, FM [mailto:tony.butler@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 11 February 2002 10:43
To: 'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] ePods help!

The TS client will only install via ActiveStink :-(
I would install it from the Lan or CF card otherwise.....
Maybe the AS version is the problem.  I will hook up to another machine
&
install earlier AS to try out.
Don't want to do that on my main machine in case it messes up iPaq
syncing.....

tnx,

Tony

Visit our Internet site at http://www.rbsmarkets.com