RE: Fujitsu Tablets : G's FujiAssistance Pack

On 4 Feb 2002, at 10:35, Paul Smith wrote:

> Based on this also I have had a very small response to my message
about
> bulk buy memory.
> I would have thought most users would want the memory upgrade.

Oh, I definitely am, but I need to spread out the costs a bit. Went a
'bit' (cough) mad just after Xmas, and didn't anticipate these new
toys!

I'll be wanting to upgrade both my units to their max size. Just read
Gareth's message from Crucial about needing to update the RAM
in pairs.

Stick my name down on your list, Paul:

Stuart Booth
stuart@xxxxxxx

> How many people would also like a 2.5 to 3.5 hard drive cable from net
> shop. I will also arrange a bulk buy for this if there is enough
> interest.

Ummm, catching up a bit here, but is there space in the unit for a
3.5" drive, or is this for a drive sitting external to the unit?

I can't imagine one of these is expensive (??) so I'd probably
speculatively want one 'just in case'.

Stuart

--
Stuart Booth
Somewhere in Buckinghamshire, England, UK

stuart@xxxxxxx     ICQ#: 4515603