From: marty55_99 [mailto:m1234@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 05 February 2002 13:35
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Re: CCTV

I can recommend the following camera, I have installed 5 of these &
the picture quality is really sharp.

Good company to deal with as well, items arrive next day.

Colour Camera Square
Waterproof casing
Model 27C
http://www.rfconcepts.co.uk/cameras.htm

--- In ukha_d@y..., "James, Daniel" <daniel.james@e...>
wrote:
> Hi all
>
> An on topic Post :-)
>
> I have finally managed to get a CCTV camera up and running on the
driveway
> at home, but am disappointed with the quality of the image...
>
> As I see it there are the following items in this chain:
>
> CCTV camera itself.
> PCI Video capture board
> Windows Software (Homewatcher at the moment)
>
> Now I would normally say that a bad quality input will not help the
quality
> of the output...... the camera is a bit like the ones available from
> Response (I actually brought the unit from Wickes).
>
> What bearing do the other elements in this chain have on the
output? - I.e
> is the software messing the picture up?
>
> I was looking at one of these:
>
> http://www.henrys.demon.co.uk/cctv/bullet.htm