RE: More Wireless Questions

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: More Wireless Questions
  • From: "Nikola Kasic" <nikola@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 10:46:21 -0000

I know that I saw them somewhere :-))).
Anyway, you suggest me just to buy AP and connect it to switch on fixed LAN. And to buy one wireless card for Fujitsu Tablet...
That's a bit more expensive than buying two cards, but more convenient. I can then put AP somewhere in the open so get better reception then putting it in server, which is in metal rack, which is in a cupboard...
Nik