RE: Recommended whole-house audio dist amp?

  • To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Recommended whole-house audio dist amp?
  • From: "BUTLER, Tony, FM" <tony.butler@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 10:56:52 -0000

Phil,

I'm in Surrey, so not exactly neighbours :)

Keith has explained to my KAT5 list persona that it's because I'm now double terminated (oh-er missus!) & he's gonna tell me which wire to cut in my Tx unit to get back to single termination..
In the mean time, I have taken the unusually simplistic route of turning up the birghtness on the TV :-]
Would of course prefer an X10 solution involving relays switching brightness circuits in/out as <insert favourite HA controller here> detects a change from an RF input to an EXT input on the TV, but what the hey - can't have everything :D

Tony