Re[2]: 2 Sky+ Boxes

BTF> I'm not aware of such functionality on my pronto!

You'd need a ProntoPro + RF Extender, a Marantz RC5200 + extender, or
a Marantz RC9200 (includes extender), or possibly an Onkyo Chad.

AFAIK only the ProntoPro is currently available in this country at the
moment, although the Marantz models should be available soon.

BTF> The problem would be in isolating the extender - you'd need one for
each sky
BTF> box presumably,

You should only need to use one extender - all commands for a
particular device can be routed via either IR or through one of the
extenders - it looks like up to 4 frequency ranges are supported each
of which can control 16 separate devices.    One box can be controlled
directly by IR and the other one (or more) could be controlled via RF
extenders. As you say though, the tricky part is isolating the
extender from the first Sky+ box and the Pronto from the second Sky+
box.

--
Best regards,
Rob                            mailto:rob@xxxxxxx