RE: OT: Delivery Damage

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: OT: Delivery Damage
  • From: "Mark Harrison" <Mark.Harrison@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 09:40:50 -0000

Tony,

You could write to the delivery company saying that you intend to refer
this matter to your insurers.

Tell them that you understand that your insurers will settle the matter
for you and then proceed against the delivery company for the damages
and their costs in resolving.

Finally say that, in order to relieve all parties from administration
costs, you are writing to the delivery company to offer them the
opportunity to "make good" the damage directly without involving
either
your or their insurers, and that if they wish to do this, they should
contact you within the next 7 days.

Regards,

Mark Harrison
Head of Systems, eKingfisher