From: James, Daniel [mailto:daniel.james@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 31 January 2002 09:03
To: 'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] [OT ish] ADSL Filter / ADSL Modem

Ian

I installed ADSL last night into Node 0

and I used 1 filter, from my BT master socket, then used the voice side of the filter to pipe the signal to all the conventional phone lines round the house, and then the Data side to the ADSL modem in Node 0

I have a patch panel which i use for voice and data signals, so the ADSL filter is effectively in line from the BT mast socket and the patch panel (I hope this makes sense!!)

As far as modems onto the NIC goes, have you looked at the draytek vigor 2200 usb and a USB modem.... http://www.draytek-uk.com

Daniel