RE: Building Node0

If you are thinking about Sky plus (and having had one for a month now
I'd advise that you do), you'll need a twin run of CT100 from your telly to wherever you are likely to site a dish. I didn't bother with a
terrestrial antenna in my place. The ground floor flat is designed so
that it is contained so it has a dual Sky point, plus coax running from
the Sky box to the bedroom so that Sky can be distributed through the
ground floor, and I've done the same upstairs. For a more "normal"= ;
house, I would put a dual coax feed by the main TV, plus additional Sky
feeds in subsidiary points. In addition I would feed coax from the main
TV area though a distribution amp (or use KAT5!). This will allow to
either pipe the output from one Sky box around the house, or install
multiple boxes at a later date. I also have an RGB cable from the main
TV to the bedroom (15m run in all) this will allow me to feed Svideo
plus stereo through to the bedroom if I ever want to install a plasma in there.

Sorry it is a bit of a ramble, but I'm sure that will give you a few
ideas.

Tim.

Node0.

http://groups.ya= hoo.com/group/UKHA_Grouplists/