RE: Working?

OK rumbled.
Only here because the staff are here, got to show willing, lead by
example etc. Have actually done bugger all since I got here at 8.00am!
Oh apart from drink coffee!

Many thanks

Rob Mouser
rmouser@xxxxxxx rob@xxxxxxx

Outlook...
> 26th fell on a Saturday in 1981.
>
> How come I can remember what happened 21 years ago but I cant remember
> last
> week????
>
> Who am I? :-)
>
> Keith

KB

> 30441  Re: A Big HA Christmas Card  Brian G. Reynolds     Tue
> 12/25/2001
> 3 KB
> 30442  Bullnet specials on batteries...  Jonathan Bradshaw     Tue
> 12/25/2001    3 KB
> 30443  Re: House wiring - follow up  Alancc     Tue  12/25/2001    3
KB

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/UKHA_Grouplists/

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/