RE: ADSL Problems at Xmas

Thanks for that - I got home Saturday to find everything was OK,
so they must've re-connected the wires somewhere...

They still couldn't tell me what the problem was though, so I made sure the= y
Logged everything on file in case it happens again...

=A0
=A0
Scott Crowther
Marketing Executive
Intamac Systems Ltd
=A0
Tel : +44(0) 1604 679260
Fax : +44(0) 1604 679531
Mail : scrowther@xxxxxxx Web : www.intamac.com
=A0

The information in this e-mail may be confidential. It is
intended only for the use of the named recipient. If you are
not the intended recipient please notify us immediately.
You should not disclose the contents to any other person,
nor take any copies.
=A0