AutoM8it question

  • Subject: AutoM8it question
  • From: "David Claxton" <UKHA@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 17:27:28 -0000

I'm running AutoM8it with a few X10 pieces around the house. One of them is
an appliance module connected to my kettle. I've got AutoM8it to recognise
when I've switched the kettle on via a remote but I can't work out how to
tell it to switch the appliance module back off after a few minutes. I did
try to set up a schedule to do it but if the schedule is disabled then it
obviously doesn't register and if it is enabled it will just send the off
commend every few minutes. Any ideas?
Thanks.