-----Original Message-----
From: Timothy Morris [mailto:timothy.morris@xxxxxxx]
Sent: den 20 december 2002 08:45
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx Subject: [ukha_d] Bandwidth testers

I've tried the McAfee bandwidth tester a few times and the results are
inconsistent. This could be because it is in the US or their server is
slow, or any number of reasons. I've always used this one:

http://www.zdnet.co.uk/misc/band-test/speedtest.html

And find it to be accurate, and pretty much 100% available.

To get the ball rolling:

One-tel: 508kb/s (before my nephew gets on and starts downloading porn -
can you imagine what it would have been like to have access to the
internet when you were 15?)