From: BUTLER, Tony, FM [mailto:roaming@xxxxxxx]
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] URL Rewriting in Apache anyone?

pants - I thought you might say that :-(
The problem is not my firewall, but the corporate firewall I must hide
behind :-(

> now if you are
> with Mr Bond and he is feeling generous you could use the
> squid proxy server

hmmm....even assuming such generosity, I suspect Mr Bond is far too busy
saving the world from terrorist plots etc to be able to implement :(
The description you gave does not suggest squid can do the port redirection
bit, which is the main issue for me...... :-(

cheers,

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor