RE: Possible Clipsal UKHA HA Lighting buy - with xAP gateway

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: Possible Clipsal UKHA HA Lighting buy - with xAP gateway
  • From: Mike Griffiths <mike@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 01:25:07 -0000

Kevin
I have modified my lighting so that I have 6 small consumer units around th= e
house (in cupboards ) I can easily get control cables to these
How easy is it to substitute Clipsal for X10 Din units with regard to the Mains Wiring and size of unit?
Local switch control is not an issue as I have none!!

Mike