OT: emailing Chris Bond...

Chris

That's still not working when I email you directly - I'll get it checked out
this end - bear with me.

Ta

Scott

Scott Crowther
Marketing Executive
Intamac Systems Ltd

Tel : +44(0) 1604 679260
Fax : +44(0) 1604 679531
Mail :  <mailto:scrowther@xxxxxxx> scrowther@xxxxxxx Web :  <http://www.intamac.com> www.intamac.com

The information in this e-mail may be confidential. It is
intended only for the use of the named recipient. If you are
not the intended recipient please notify us immediately.
You should not disclose the contents to any other person,
nor take any copies.