Re: Alarm system suggestions?

I'm new here and saw this article, hope I can help.

There is an alarm panel made by Ademco Microtech called the Galaxy. &n= bsp;
You can get models that can handle from 8 to 500 odd zones.   The= y
have a very useful feature called links.   Basically you can link= a
zone (a passive infra red movement detector for example) to an output
(going negative or going positive) which can be used to switch on
lights (for example) when the zone is activated.   Although it is= an
alarm panel it can just as well be used as a switching panel for
anything that you want.   There is also software to program and <= BR> control the panel as well (but it's not cheap, about =A3700 I think). =
The panels cost between =A3150 - =A3300 ish.  If you need any more information let me know.

Regards

Ronnie Allan

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Patrick Lidstone" <patrick@l..= .>