Re: Powermax PC connection kit - update.

Mark,

a parts list is now on my website.

I was aware that you were thinking of buying a kit from the states but had
hoped you hadn't parted with any cash when I ordered mine. Sorry about that.
Still, it is rather nice to have the proper job! - makes life a little easier
when hooking the unit up to a PC as it can be left in the unit.

The software that came with the kit is version 2.0.20.
One thing that doesn't seem to work is the RF diagnostics bit. I'll have to get
in touch with Visonic about that.

Justin.

P.S As I don't actually need my homebrew interface it is available to anyone
who doesn't want to make their own. It's not pretty but it does the job! Mail
me off list if interested.