Waaaaay OT - Pivottable Web Component Error

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Waaaaay OT - Pivottable Web Component Error
  • From: "Mark Marooth" <MMarooth@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 11:20:39 +0000

Guys,

Sorry for the OT post but this Microshaft stuff is driving me bonkers.

Here's the scene.....

I've dropped a pivottable control onto a VB6 form.  When I click on the Property
Toolbox button I get a runtime error.  I say yes to debug and the debugger
points me at

ondragstart=killevent() onselectstart=killevent() rightMargin=1
style="CURSOR: default"

which is in file msowc.sll::/pivot/pbpivot.htm (Line 9) (JScript I think)

Same error occurs if I do the same with frontpage.  I've uninstalled and
reinstalled office and the web components, no joy.  Do I feel a complete
re-install of my dev box looming ?

Has anyone else come up against this kind of error ?

Answers/Questions/Sympathy/Derision off list please.

Mark