-----Original Message-----
From: Nigel Giddings [mailto:nigel.giddings@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 9 December 2002 08:13
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx Subject: RE: [ukha_d] OT Sky

Michael,

A couple of points both relating to auto phone calls.

1. Does TiVo let you call in from an Irish phone number ?
2. A UK Sky subscription also uses a UK number for interactive use. This
was not a show stopper before but I have a second subscription and was
recently written to saying they would cancel the subscription because it
was not connected to the phone... The obviously check from time to time
now.

HTH

Nigel