RE: Memozap Sky question (was -Plasma Fire Place)

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Memozap Sky question (was -Plasma Fire Place)
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 12:21:09 -0000

You don't get it on the recording (as you can't get the interactive
services through a recording anyway). But you do still get it while
watching live TV - I keep turning it off, but it resets after every
advert break :-(

I guess I could get HomeVision to do what the Memozap box does - but
also include some logic so that it won't send a backup command a certain
period after the guide or menu has been accessed.

Paul.