From: Mark McCall [mailto:Mark@xxxxxxx]=20
Sent: 03 December 2002 10:27
To: Ukha_D@Yahoogroups. Com
Subject: [ukha_d] UKHA Meet - 2003 - Rooms filling up!

I booked yesterday - no single rooms left but got a couple of Twin rooms
fo=
same price (=A337.50 pppn B&B) on condition I paid up front.

If you haven't booked already I'd get on to them.

Ramada Jarvis Hatfield
01494 436256 Central Bookings

M.

PS - a few of us are staying the Friday night to save setting out really
early on the Saturday morning.

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk=20
Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx=20
Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx=20