Re: Homevision X10 Question - dead easy?

New one on me this too!!!  Is this defo right?  I thought it just sent an ON command too, and the only difference was that HV sent it even if it thought it was already on.

M.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: steve.cooper@xxxxxxx
  To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, December 02, 2002 10:28 AM
  Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Homevision X10 Question - dead easy?

  >> I avoid this like the plague Steve after being told by Craig at CSI and
  >> Mike at LA that using the force command can cause the premature death of
  >> modules, particularly the appliance modules for some strange reason. :/

  Thank for the advice Ken.  It seems strange as I believed the force On just
  force HV to send an On command nothing more.  I suppose continuously send
  an On command to an module may damage it though.

  Most of my set up use LD11 anyway and I do conditional lighting based
  around the "direct to level ##" command.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor