RE: Color kinetics

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Color kinetics
  • From: "Chris Bond" <chris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 13:45:21 -0000

*wack*

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Harrison [mailto:Mark.Harrison@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 01 December 2002 1:43 PM
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Color kinetics

Ah, that'd be my fault then.

xAP 1.2 _will_ be released this week, honest. The current hold-up is
that it's come to light that there's a bug in MS winsock on loopback
interfaces... which is a real nightmare because it turns out that the
hub protocol breaks.

Currently looking at whether we can come up with an alternative loopback winsock shim, or whether the hub spec needs tweaking.

Arrggg!

Mark