RE: xAP - The Proposed Architecture Explained...

John,

that's not at the physical level.  I'm talking hard connectors here.
If it's ethernet then fine - everything plugs into a hub/switch in a star
configuration.
If it is serial as seems to be the case here, then do we have a serial
hub/switch or would it be a daiy chain ala 10base-T?
that's what I'm getting at - how will the physical serial port on my input
device be connected to the serial ports on my 1/2 dozen output devices?

thanks,

Tony

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor