RE: xAP - The Proposed Architecture Explained...

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: xAP - The Proposed Architecture Explained...
  • From: "Mark Harrison" <Mark.Harrison@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 10:59:24 +0100

Title: Message
Jason,

See the message from Patrick Lidstone at 16:46 on monday about this.

The point of building the protocol this way is that you CAN implement a single display controller if you want to (I probably will)

However, if someone else wants to build an embedded controller, it can drop right in...

It's open...

M.