RE: pissed off

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: pissed off
  • From: "Nikola Kasic" <nikola@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 13:14:07 +0100

It's not a problem,
It's just a shame that one small misunderstanding (or bad wording on my side) wasted so much everyone's energy.
I came from 3 weeks holiday and had to read through 1,600 messages, so really was in a hurry and didn't care much about wording. Then it triggered all this...
Anyway, back to work :-)....
Good luck with the project.
Nik