RE: Re: Hv multizone ir system Costing

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: Hv multizone ir system Costing
  • From: "Ian B" <Ian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 20:22:32 +0100

Thanks Andy. That's the disadvantage of having to do some work whilst such
an interesting thread is going on.

As for an interface solution for non HV users. I would not develop anything
for Frank's kit without his 110% approval. Even then assuming it happened
and worked I would be inclined to let Frank distribute it. The switching
side with a PIC is pretty easy but would mean another PCB and some PC
software. He has put in a lot of time, effort and money (yes, it costs a lot
to do PCB work) and the last thing I want to do is some stepping on toes.

I would like to see the final specs i.e. the how it works when the final
tests are completed. A unit this side of the pond would be interesting as
well.

All the best to Frank for getting this done so quickly and for us as well as
himself. None of us are going to get rich from this that's almost certain!!

Ian B

Click here to visit our exclusive feature of ACUVUE2
Colours at LensExpress.com!
Click here to find your contact lenses!