RE: Tesco Launches Wireless Shopping

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Tesco Launches Wireless Shopping
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <lists.diyha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 11:31:26 +0100

Our local ADSA gets very low on stock in the evenings.

It is open 24 hours a day and one day I called in at 06:15 before I went to
work and it was unbelieveable. All the shelves were fully stocked. I had
never seen that before as my usual shopping time is after tea.

I was told that the shelves are filled by 06:00 so that is the best time to
shop. Also there was no-one else in the store so you can just speed round
grabbing what you need and get the hell out ASAP :-)

Keith

www.diyha.co.uk
www.kat5.tv