My first weekend with the European AT

  • To: "Home Automation List (E-mail)" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: My first weekend with the European AT
  • From: Robert Chasmer <robert.chasmer@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 14:44:12 +0100

Thanks to Tony B. for organising the AT bulk buy.  As the BB started off
here I though I'd repost my diary for anyone that is "Sort of" interested in
the AT's pluses and minuses.

Rob (Who's got 287 messages in ukha_d to get through after 3 days)

--
    / ___  / /  / / __   / _____ HOME: chas@xxxxxxx    / /  /_/ / /__/ / / /__/ / / /__    http://www.kaosuk.co.uk/