RE: Swish Autoglide to Silent Gliss Autoglide

Most of my local stores don't stock Autoglide stuff any more,  I remember
having to get B+Q to order the controller/motors for me, and all the rails
be decidedly dusty at the time.

Due to my current probs getting the new tracks, I'll be keeping an eye out.
If anyone on the list notices any 2m to 2.5m AutoGlide tracks for sale in
the Essex / London area, please let me know.

Cheers

Rob

--
    / ___  / /  / / __   / _____ HOME: chas@xxxxxxx    / /  /_/ / /__/ / / /__/ / / /__    http://www.kaosuk.co.uk/