RE: 4 input video card updates

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: 4 input video card updates
  • From: "Jason Lee" <jasonjlee@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2002 19:12:06 +0100

Title: Message

This is the equivilant page on henrys…

http://www.henrys.co.uk/cctv/multicam.htm

More detailed product info on there…. I’m just searching thru it now to try to ascertain what is exactly on the board.

The photo I can see doesn’t show more than one bt8x8 chip,but that may be the cheap card. I did look at these a while back before I got the grandtec for £60.. I’ll look back over my bookmarks and check exactly what these cards could do.