OT: Lucent Regaded PCMCIA Wifi Cards Bulk Buy (Another!)

Due to the interest im gathering numbers for the possibility of another
bulk buy again for the Lucent Rebadged PCMCIA Wifi Cards.

Last time they worked out at around =A325-26 delivered, I'd suspect
they'll be around the same price this time.

They are Wi-Fi 802.11b 11 mb/sec PCMCIA Lucent Rebaged very nice cards.
Full specs from reseller are:

Enterasys RoamAbout DS11 wireless cards in excellent, but not
shrink-wrapped condition. These are Lucent Orinoco Silver cards with an
Enterasys label. Some are unused, some have slight use. Full specs at
= http://www.enterasys.com/products/items/CSIxD-AA/CSIxD-AA.pdf. These cards include an external antenna connector on the end of the card. With 24 dbi antennas at both ends, I have gone 8 miles with no problems. 40
bit WEP capable, upgradeable (I am told) to 128 bit. (See
htt= p://www.wifi-paris.net/index.php/UpgradeSilverToGoldEn). We offer
prompt shipping and a 90 day replacement warranty.

I am after numbers for the second buy please only email me off the list
and only if you intend on getting the cards, don=92t email me numbers if you're just interested as you may be held to them.

If the numbers are enough which im almost certain they will be I'll
close the orders in around a 1week (so say Friday 6 Sept).

If you where in the last bulk buy too please make sure you say it's for
more cards otherwise I may confuse you!

Kind Regards,
Chris Bond

Yahoo! Groups Spons= or