Fw: I've taken the plunge - Satellite here I come ! Costs inside...

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Fw: I've taken the plunge - Satellite here I come ! Costs inside...
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 10:53:15 +0100

Sort of a widely known thing. Currently at 6 hrs - there was a posting by Fast24 on ispreview

G.
Gareth Cook
Technical Consultant

EMEA ED, IBM SWG
Lotus Park, Staines, TW18 3AG
Office:  +44 (0) 1784 445 166
Mobile:  +44 (0) 7980 445 166
Fax:      +44 (0) 1784 499 166
Work: g@xxxxxxx
Personal:
g@xxxxxxx
AIM Chat : TheBoyG
MSN Chat : chat@xxxxxxx

----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 30/08/2002 10:53 -----
Discussion
Main Topic

"Mark Marooth" <MMarooth@xxxxxxx>
Today 10:42
.
Subject:
.
Re: [ukha_d] I've taken the plunge - Satellite here I come !         Costs inside ...
.
Category:

Gareth,

I've been looking at Fast24 and cannot see anywhere in the T&C's where it talks
about 8 hour cutoff.  Was this something that thay told you about in addition to
what is published on their site ??

I'm interested in just having always on ISDN as I'm so far out in the sticks
I'll never get Broadband.  I suspect thet even with all the encouragement I have
been giving the locals we will never reach the BT assigned trigger point for
them to install Broadband.  Trigger is 400 Registered is 7.

Ah well.

Mark