From: Stuart Whyte [mailto:lists@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 28 August 2002 16:10
To: 'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] low energy bulbs and x-10

D'oh! Who keeps stealing my A key!!
-----Original Message-----
From: Gareth Cook [mailto:g@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 28 August 2002 15:59
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxxSubject: Fw: [ukha_d] low energy bulbs and x-10

I know that Phil is a fearsome lad, but does he do a lot of bargin ?

G.
Gareth Cook
Technical Consultant

EMEA ED, IBM SWG
Lotus Park, Staines, TW18 3AG
Office:  +44 (0) 1784 445 166
Mobile:  +44 (0) 7980 445 166
Fax:      +44 (0) 1784 499 166
Work: g@xxxxxxx
Personal:
g@xxxxxxx
AIM Chat : TheBoyG
MSN Chat : chat@xxxxxxx

----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 28/08/2002 15:56 -----
Discussion
Main Topic

Stuart Whyte <lists@xxxxxxx>
Today 15:46
.
Subject:
.
RE: [ukha_d] low energy bulbs and x-10
.
Category:

Welcome to the group Steven,

For fluorescents you can use an appliance module of some description (there
are various models).

Places to buy are:

Lets Automate www.letsautomate.com
Laser Business systems www.laser.com

With regards to this group, I hope you have a large wallet, and watch out
for the terms "Bargin" (TM Phil Harris) and "Bulk Buy" (TM Unknown)

Regards

Stuart