Re: [OT] How to fit a digital mini dish??

Kenneth Watt wrote:

>> LNB's do not fail just like that (mine has got a broken plastic ca= p
>> with a plastic bag around it to seal it again) and has been workin= g
>> flawless for the last 3 years.
>
> With workmanship at the "plastic bag" level described above = then...

All it is used for (the original plastic cap, which incidentally can be
screwed off) is to let the signal in and keep the weather out... Now who says you can't do the same with a bit of a plastic bag?  Ok, it might = not
look 'professional' but as long as SWMBO is happy with it, I can spend the<= BR> =A320 on other toys :-)

>> I'm a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up.
>
> That statement *really* worries me! :/
>
> K. (who is just as rough at times)

I would love to do a Fastshow impression now, but this medium does not quit= e
lend itself for it :P

Q.

--
I'm a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up.

Yahoo! Groups Spons= or
3D""