RE: Re: SOM1 relay board switching sound.

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: SOM1 relay board switching sound.
  • From: "Jon Whiten" <jon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 19:01:53 +0100

Just a thought...  Why not send:

B1R11xxx100 - if 0=OFF, 1=ON and x=NoChange

and this is interpreted as Board 1 : R1=OFF, R2=OFF, R3=ON, R4=NoChange,
R5=NoChange, R6=NoChange, R7=ON, R8=ON.

Then have the board return something like

B1R11010100-OK (Assuming that R4, R5 and R6 were originally set as OFF, ON,
OFF respectively.

This way you get Status, Grouping _and_ individual control.

Regards,

Jon
http://www.whiten.co.uk/