DVD changers

I posted a while back about wanting to buy a Kenwood multi changer
(http://www.techtronics.com/uk/shop/50-kenwood-dvf-j6050-multi-region-
dvd-player.html) and there was a comment that a new changer was due
to be released by Sony. Well I have now finally found a little
information on the Sony changer (though it still seems to be
unavailable anywhere)and thought I would share it
http://www.oade.com/Home_theater/sony/dvd/DVPCX875P.html.

The Sony looks a lot nicer but has smaller capacity, it seems that
the Sony will be cheaper ($500) than the Kenwood ($800 for what I
think is equivalent to the UK model at techtronics).

Not sure if this is of interest to anyone else, but a DVD changer is
the key component in the planned move of all my AV kit to node zero!

Graham