-----Original Message-----
From: Steve D [mailto:steve@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 23 August 2002 18:14
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx Subject: [ukha_d] Home made cabinets for rack mount gear

I am about to either purchase or make my own cabinet for HA and home server=
gear, patch panels etc, and was wondering wether there are any suggestions<= BR> for this, cost is limited to about =A350-100

Any ideas welcome, as I know there are a few DIY racks here??

Thanks

Yahoo! Groups Spons= or
3D""<= /td>