Re: X10 RF receiver to RS232

Isn't that what the BX24-AHT does?

Marc
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2002 7:25 PM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] X10 RF receiver to RS232

Now it's up to the people to say what kind of device they would like. You define exact specs and price. Then people vote, who is interested and we have another bulk buy :-).
I found also problem with development that if it takes too long, people find workarounds or buy some more expensive, but ready available solution and you end up disappointed, because when you have product ready, some of the people that initially expressed interest don't need it anymore.
But I don't want to be negative, just cautious.
I don't need RF to RS232 receiver, because I don't have homevision, nor anything that talks to RS232. Sut there are members of the list with Homevision or Comfort who might be interested.
Cheers,
Nik