Fw: X10 how popular is it in the UK, Update No1

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Fw: X10 how popular is it in the UK, Update No1
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 15:19:56 +0100

----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 20/08/2002 15:35 -----
Discussion
Main Topic

"BUTLER, Tony, FM" <roaming@xxxxxxx>
Today 15:16
.
Subject:
.
RE: [ukha_d] X10 how popular is it in the UK, Update No1
.
Category:

> So its over to you suggest ideas, and I will see if its profitable
> and feasable to do!

X10 doorbell - I have made one with a keyfob remote, a remote chime and the
housing off an old beel push
X10 micromodules at a fraction of the cost of current ones
X10 appliance and lamp modules with status response and local control(via
standard switches).
A drop in replacement for a standard double power socket that is x10
addressable. (There is a single socket in a double housing version out there
at the moment)
X10 wireless PIR/lamp combo for external use
X10 wireless garden path lights

Everything X10 they have in the US and the few things we have here and they
don't but smaller, more reliable and cheaper :-)

Nuff ideas?

Tony

     Visit our Internet site at http://www.rbsmarkets.com

The Royal Bank of Scotland is registered in Scotland No 90312
Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB
            Regulated by the Financial Services Authority