Re: Poll Closed - Reults

> Should we be "purging" people just because they didn't vote?

No one said people would be purged for not voting.

> It may be
> an important issue, but the vote was only for a short time, and not
> everyone might have felt strongly enough to vote either way.

It was an important issue, 3 days is not a short time and if anyone had the
slightest interest in the list they should have voted.  I asked EVERYONE to
vote several times.

> A lot of people are probably lurkers - like myself - who only pop in and
> post occasionally.

You can be a lurker and still vote.

> I did vote myself, since I'm a bit concerned about the sudden increase
> in "flame" posts

Well exactly!

> but on the whole things do stay mainly on topic, and
> the quantity and quality of information is hard to get anywhere else.

So worth a 2 sec click to vote then surely.

M.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor