RE: RE: (ukha_d) Meteor

> Ultimately I want to get this to talk to TiVo so I can see on the TV w= ho is
> calling before

Tony

weren't you working on something to pass messages over LAN to your Tivo? (m= aybe
it was another Tony?)
Anyway, that's what I am doing with a little app I wrote which works by pas= sing
a string to it on the command line. This means I can have HomeSeer send all=
sorts of messages to my Tivo. e.g. If I have been out, I can get HS to disp= lay
a screen of missed calls by pressing a button on my Pronto. The main reason= for
writing it though was to have caller id displayed (Meteor -> HSP -> H= S ->
Myapp -> Tivo) and it works well.

A few people have been in touch wanting to try it out but as yet I've had n= o
feedback, which may mean it's perfect, or on the other hand, such a POS tha= t
they won't talk to me :-)

take your chances: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/gadgetjunkie/tivosd/

Justin.

Yahoo! Groups Spons= or