RE: 4 input video card updates

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: 4 input video card updates
  • From: "Jason Lee" <jasonjlee@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2002 20:36:30 +0100

Ken,

Will keep you informed. ATM I’m trying to sort out a little problem on my poor old hp Jornada 525 which is keeping me busy. Once that’s done I’ll go and dig out my security program and try to find out where the problem is. I will keep you posted.

Tim

To run multiple live inputs without shelling out lots of money.. I *THINK* that there may be a way, if I’m right it should be possible to produce a system that can handle 4 live streams at 352x288. I’m not sure about higher. I don’t have the parts to test that ATM.. It would come in at around £100 ish in hardware..

*I will update* about the program as I make progress..

Please don’t hassle me updates on this! I didn’t post about this program announcing it as finished. I don’t normally tell anyone or post about half completed things because then people may base buying decisions on what may not in the end be possible. I tend to only take on things that haven’t been done. Sometimes, that’s because on closer inspection, they’re not possible!